St. Louis Day Classes
Tuition: $345.00 (Price Includes Materials)
In order to be eligible to take the 48 hour Missouri Broker Pre-license class, you must have been licensed as a Salesperson in any state for 24 of the past 30 months.
Online Course Cost: $295
NOTE: The National portion of the Missouri Broker's exam is now in a simulation test format (rather than the traditional multiple choice format). You can go to the following website for samples of what the new exam will look like: http://documents.goamp.com/TestingServices/Pages/Sample-Simulation.aspx. The multiple choice questions used in the National portion of our course are used to help reinforce the material only and are NOT representative of the type of questions you will experience on the exam.
- In order to be eligible for a Missouri Broker's license, you must be Licensed for 2 of the past 5 years (in any state).
- The 75 question State Law portion of the Missouri Broker's exam is still in a multiple choice format.
- This course is an audio and visual presentation course.
- Course consists of 6 chapters.
- As you move on to each chapter, the previous chapters may be reviewed.
- You may enter and exit the program as you wish. You may be prompted to enter your user name and password to login each time.
- Final quiz consists of 50 multiple choice questions. You must have a passing score of 75%. If you do not pass the first time, an alternate quiz will be provided.
- After passing the quiz, you will record your score and print your certificate. You must then take and pass the exam and apply for the license within 6 months of completing this course.
14450 South Outer Forty Road
Town & Country, MO 63017
We are located in a strip mall called Woods Mill Center off of 141(S) and 40(W). Our location is difficult to find with a GPS but the GPS will find Dave's Famous Bar & Grill located in the same strip mall.