St. Louis All Classes
Tuition: $200.00 (Price Includes Materials)
The 48 hour Missouri Pre-exam Course must be completed before taking the 24 hour Missouri Practice Course.
Online Course Cost: $200Sample
Note: In order to obtain a Missouri Salesperson real estate license, you must:
- Complete the Pre-exam course.
- Pass the test.
- Complete a 24 hour Practice course.
- Meet Missouri fingerprinting requirements.
- This course is an audio and visual presentation course.
- Course consists of 7 chapters.
- As you move on to each chapter, the previous chapters may be reviewed.
- You may enter and exit the program as you wish. You may be prompted to enter your user name and password to login each time.
- Final quiz consists of 50 multiple choice questions. You must have a passing score of 75%. If you do not pass the first time, an alternate quiz will be provided.
- After passing the quiz, you will record your score and print your certificate. You must apply for the license within 6 months of completing the Pre-Exam course.
If you have technical questions regarding the navigation through this course, please call our support number at 816-444-7277.
14450 S. Outer 40 Rd.
Town & Country, MO 63017
We are located in a strip mall called Woods Mill Center off of 141(S) and 40(W). Our location is difficult to find with a GPS but the GPS will find Dave's Famous Bar & Grill located in the same strip mall.