Wichita Wknd + Eve Classes
Tuition: $200.00 (Price Includes Materials)
Kansas Pre-License Program
Kansas requires that new licensee applicants complete 2 courses prior to obtaining a license:
- 30 hour Pre-Exam Course
- 30 hour Kansas Practice Course
4 Steps To Obtaining A Real Estate License:
30 Hour Pre-Exam Course
- Required prior to taking the exam
- CES' high pass rate is the envy of the industry
- In order to obtain a real estate license in Kansas, you must be 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Covers everything necessary to pass the exam
- Simple math techniques
30 Hour Practice Course
- Prepares you to start out your new career with solid knowledge
- Course Topics:
- Working With Buyers/Agency Issues
- Writing The Contract
- Comprehensive Financing
- Taking A Listing
- Home Styles & Building Terms
- Comparative Market Analysis
Apply For License
Online Course Cost: $195Sample
Note: In order to obtain a Kansas Salesperson real estate license, you must:
- Complete the Pre-exam course.
- Pass the test.
- Complete a 30 hour Practice course.
- Meet Kansas fingerprinting requirements.
- This course is an audio and visual presentation course.
- Course consists of 6 chapters.
- As you move on to each chapter, the previous chapters may be reviewed.
- You may enter and exit the program as you wish. You may be prompted to enter your user name and password to login each time.
- Final quiz consists of 50 multiple choice questions. You must have a passing score of 90%. If you do not pass the first time, an alternate quiz will be provided.
- After passing the quiz, you will record your score and print your certificate. You must then take and pass the exam and apply for the license within 1 year of completing this course. Once you pass the exam, your test scores are good for 6 months. If you have questions about the activity requirement, call the KREC at 1-785-296-3411.
Call the testing service, Pearson Vue, at 1-800-274-4971, to schedule your exam. Our school code is 0102.
If you have technical questions regarding the navigation through this course, please call our support number at 816-444-7277.
River Park Place
727 N. Waco Ave.
Wichita, KS 67202
We are at the corner of Murdock and Waco in the IBM building.