Missouri Pre-License ProgramMissouri requires that new licensee applicants complete 2 courses prior to obtaining a license:
- 48 hour Pre-Exam Course
- 24 hour Missouri Practice Course
4 Steps To Obtaining A Real Estate License:
48 Hour Pre-Exam Course
- Required prior to taking the exam
- CES' high pass rate is the envy of the industry
- In order to obtain a real estate license in Missouri, you must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Covers everything necessary to pass the exam
- Simple math techniques
24 Hour Practice Course
- Prepares you to start out your new career with solid knowledge
- Course Topics:
- Working With Buyers/Agency Issues
- Writing The Contract
- Comprehensive Financing
- Taking A Listing
- Home Styles & Building Terms
- Comparative Market Analysis
Apply For License
Online Course Cost: $295Sample
Note: In order to obtain a Missouri Salesperson real estate license, you must:
- Complete the Pre-exam course.
- Pass the test.
- Complete a 24 hour Practice course.
- Meet Missouri fingerprinting requirements.
- This course is an audio and visual presentation course.
- Course consists of 6 chapters.
- As you move on to each chapter, the previous chapters may be reviewed.
- You may enter and exit the program as you wish. You may be prompted to enter your user name and password to login each time.
- Final quiz consists of 50 multiple choice questions. You must have a passing score of 75%. If you do not pass the first time, an alternate quiz will be provided.
- After passing the quiz, you will record your score and print your certificate. You must then take and pass the exam and apply for the license within 6 months of completing this course.
Call the testing service, AMP, at 1-800-345-6559, to schedule your exam. Our school code is 24400.
If you have technical questions regarding the navigation through this course, please call our support number at 816-444-7277.