Wichita Day Classes
Kansas Pre-License ProgramKansas requires that new licensee applicants complete 2 courses prior to obtaining a license:
- 30 hour Pre-Exam Course
- 30 hour Kansas Practice Course (The Practice course must be registered for separately and is an additional $200)
4 Steps To Obtaining A Real Estate License:
30 Hour Pre-Exam Course
- Required prior to taking the exam
- CES' high pass rate is the envy of the industry
- In order to obtain a real estate license in Kansas, you must be 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Covers everything necessary to pass the exam
- Simple math techniques
Pass ExamContact Pearson Vue (800-274-4971) to schedule day/time to take the exam
30 Hour Practice Course
- Prepares you to start out your new career with solid knowledge
- Course Topics:
- Working With Buyers/Agency Issues
- Writing The Contract
- Comprehensive Financing
- Taking A Listing
- Home Styles & Building Terms
- Comparative Market Analysis
Apply For License
Online Course Cost: $195Sample Note: In order to obtain a Kansas Salesperson real estate license, you must:
- Complete the 30 hour Pre-exam course.
- Pass the test.
- Complete a 30 hour Practice course.
- Meet Kansas fingerprinting requirements.
- This course is an audio and visual presentation course.
- Course consists of 6 chapters.
- As you move on to each chapter, the previous chapters may be reviewed.
- You may enter and exit the program as you wish. You may be prompted to enter your user name and password to login each time.
- Final quiz consists of 50 multiple choice questions. You must have a passing score of 90%. If you do not pass the first time, an alternate quiz will be provided.
- After passing the quiz, you will record your score and print your certificate. You must then take and pass the exam and apply for the license within 1 year of completing this course. Once you pass the exam, your test scores are good for 6 months. If you have questions about the activity requirement, call the KREC at 1-785-296-3411.
3450 N. Rock Rd., Bldg. 400, Ste. 404
Wichita, KS 67226
We are located near the intersection of Highway 96 and North Rock Rd, inside the Northrock Business Park right next to Baker University.