Northland KC-Location All Classes
Tuition: $395.00 (Price Includes Materials)
Missouri Pre-License ProgramMissouri requires that new licensee applicants complete 2 courses prior to obtaining a license:
- 48 hour Pre-Exam Course
- 24 hour Missouri Practice Course (The Practice Course must be registered for separately and is an additional $200)
4 Steps To Obtaining A Real Estate License:
48 Hour Pre-Exam Course
- Required prior to taking the exam
- CES' high pass rate is the envy of the industry
- In order to obtain a real estate license in Missouri, you must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Covers everything necessary to pass the exam
- Simple math techniques
Pass ExamContact PSI/AMP (888-818-5829) to schedule day/time to take the exam
24 Hour Practice Course
- Prepares you to start out your new career with solid knowledge
- Course Topics:
- Working With Buyers/Agency Issues
- Writing The Contract
- Comprehensive Financing
- Taking A Listing
- Home Styles & Building Terms
- Comparative Market Analysis
Apply For License
Online Course Cost: $295Sample Note: In order to obtain a Missouri Salesperson real estate license, you must:
- Complete the 48 hour Pre-exam course.
- Pass the test.
- Complete a 24 hour Practice course.
- Meet Missouri fingerprinting requirements.
- This course is an audio and visual presentation course.
- Course consists of 6 chapters.
- As you move on to each chapter, the previous chapters may be reviewed.
- You may enter and exit the program as you wish. You may be prompted to enter your user name and password to login each time.
- Final quiz consists of 50 multiple choice questions. You must have a passing score of 75%. If you do not pass the first time, an alternate quiz will be provided.
- After passing the quiz, you will record your score and print your certificate. You must then take and pass the exam and apply for the license within 6 months of completing this course.
11500 NW Ambassador Drive
Suite 220, Classroom 102
Kansas City, MO 64153
From I-29 Exit NW 112th St. (Exit 12) Turn east onto 112th St., Turn left onto NW Ambassador Dr., 11500 NW Ambassador Drive will be the large white building on the left.