In order to be eligible to take the 24 hour Kansas Broker Pre-license class, you must have been active in real estate for 2 of the past 5 years (in any state). You also must have approximately 20 points based on activity. The point system is established by the Kansas Real Estate Commission and may be viewed at: https://www.krec.ks.gov/docs/default-source/forms/broker-point-system.pdf?sfvrsn=2.
Online Course Cost: $225Sample
- In order to be eligible for a Kansas broker's license, you must meet the eligibility requirements established by the Kansas Real Estate Commission. Please click here for information on the eligibility requirements.
- This course is an audio and visual presentation course.
- Course consists of 6 chapters.
- As you move on to each chapter, the previous chapters may be reviewed.
- You may enter and exit the program as you wish. You may be prompted to enter your user name and password to login each time.
- Final quiz consists of 50 multiple choice questions. You must have a passing score of 90%. If you do not pass the first time, an alternate quiz will be provided.
- After passing the quiz, you will record your score and print your certificate. You must then take and pass the exam and apply for the license within 1 year of completing this course. Once you pass the exam, your test scores are good for 6 months. If you have questions about the activity requirement, call the KREC at 1-785-296-3411.
Call the testing service, Pearson Vue, at 1-800-274-4971, to schedule your exam. Our school code is 0107.
If you have technical questions regarding the navigation through this course, please call our support number at 816-444-7277.