Kansas City Day Classes
Tuition: $300.00 (Price Includes Materials)
In order to be eligible to take the 24 hour Kansas Broker Pre-license class, you must have been active in real estate for 2 of the past 5 years (in any state).
Online Course Cost: $225Sample
- In order to be eligible for a Kansas Broker's license, you must be Licensed and actively engaged in real estate licensed activities for 2 of the past 5 years (in any state).
- This course is an audio and visual presentation course.
- Course consists of 6 chapters.
- As you move on to each chapter, the previous chapters may be reviewed.
- You may enter and exit the program as you wish. You may be prompted to enter your user name and password to login each time.
- Final quiz consists of 50 multiple choice questions. You must have a passing score of 90%. If you do not pass the first time, an alternate quiz will be provided.
- After passing the quiz, you will record your score and print your certificate. You must then take and pass the exam and apply for the license within 1 year of completing this course. Once you pass the exam, your test scores are good for 6 months. If you have questions about the activity requirement, call the KREC at 1-785-296-3411.
Call the testing service, Pearson Vue, at 1-800-274-4971, to schedule your exam. Our school code is ED0101.
If you have technical questions regarding the navigation through this course, please call our support number at 816-444-7277.
8600 Ward Pkwy, Ste. 2080
Kansas City, MO 64114
We are located inside Ward Parkway Shopping Center which is at the intersection of 86th Street and State Line Road. Enter through the State Line side of the mall and park in the middle of the shopping center by Starbucks. We are inside the mall just behind the escalators.