Wichita Day Classes
Tuition: $200.00 (Price Includes Materials)
The 30 hour Kansas Pre-exam Course must be completed before taking the 30 hour Kansas Practice Course.
Online Course Cost: $200Sample Note: In order to obtain a Kansas Salesperson real estate license, you must:
- Complete the 30 hour Pre-exam course.
- Pass the test.
- Complete a 30 hour Practice course.
- Meet Kansas fingerprinting requirements.
- This course is an audio and visual presentation course.
- Course consists of 7 chapters.
- As you move on to each chapter, the previous chapters may be reviewed.
- You may enter and exit the program as you wish. You may be prompted to enter your user name and password to login each time.
- Final quiz consists of 50 multiple choice questions. You must have a passing score of 90%. If you do not pass the first time, an alternate quiz will be provided.
- After passing the quiz, you will record your score and print your certificate. You must apply for the license within 6 months of completing this Practice course.
- Your Pre-Exam certificate is good for 1 year. Your Practice Course certificate is good for 6 months. Your exam scores are good for 6 months. You must apply for license within these time frames.
3450 N. Rock Rd., Bldg. 400, Ste. 404
Wichita, KS 67226
We are located near the intersection of Highway 96 and North Rock Rd, inside the Northrock Business Park right next to Baker University.