Wichita Day Classes
Tuition: $200.00 (Price Includes Materials)
The 30 hour Kansas Pre-exam Course must be completed before taking the 30 hour Kansas Practice Course.
Online Course Cost: $200Sample Note: In order to obtain a Kansas Salesperson real estate license, you must:
- Complete the 30 hour Pre-exam course.
- Pass the test.
- Complete a 30 hour Practice course.
- Meet Kansas fingerprinting requirements.
- This course is an audio and visual presentation course.
- Course consists of 7 chapters.
- As you move on to each chapter, the previous chapters may be reviewed.
- You may enter and exit the program as you wish. You may be prompted to enter your user name and password to login each time.
- Final quiz consists of 50 multiple choice questions. You must have a passing score of 90%. If you do not pass the first time, an alternate quiz will be provided.
- After passing the quiz, you will record your score and print your certificate. You must apply for the license within 6 months of completing this Practice course.
- Your Pre-Exam certificate is good for 1 year. Your Practice Course certificate is good for 6 months. Your exam scores are good for 6 months. You must apply for license within these time frames.
Realtors of South Central Kansas
170 W Dewey
Wichita, KS 67202