Wichita All Classes
Tuition: $250.00 (Price Includes Materials)
Kansas Pre-License ProgramKansas requires that new licensee applicants complete 2 courses prior to obtaining a license:
- 30 hour Principles of Real Estate Course
- 30 hour Kansas Practice Course (The Practice course must be registered for separately and is an additional $200)
4 Steps To Obtaining A Real Estate License:
30 Hour Principles of Real Estate Course
- Required prior to taking the exam
- CES' high pass rate is the envy of the industry
- In order to obtain a real estate license in Kansas, you must be 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Covers everything necessary to pass the exam
- Simple math techniques
Pass ExamContact Pearson Vue (800-274-4971) to schedule day/time to take the exam
30 Hour Practice Course
- Prepares you to start out your new career with solid knowledge
- Course Topics:
- Working With Buyers/Agency Issues
- Writing The Contract
- Comprehensive Financing
- Taking A Listing
- Home Styles & Building Terms
- Comparative Market Analysis
Apply For License
Online Course Cost: $195Sample Note: In order to obtain a Kansas Salesperson real estate license, you must:
- Complete the 30 hour Principles of Real Estate course.
- Pass the test.
- Complete a 30 hour Practice course.
- Meet Kansas fingerprinting requirements.
- This course is an audio and visual presentation course.
- Course consists of 6 chapters.
- As you move on to each chapter, the previous chapters may be reviewed.
- You may enter and exit the program as you wish. You may be prompted to enter your user name and password to login each time.
- Final quiz consists of 50 multiple choice questions. You must have a passing score of 90%. If you do not pass the first time, an alternate quiz will be provided.
- After passing the quiz, you will record your score and print your certificate. You must then take and pass the exam and apply for the license within 1 year of completing this course. Once you pass the exam, your test scores are good for 6 months. If you have questions about the activity requirement, call the KREC at 1-785-296-3411.
Realtors of South Central Kansas
170 W Dewey
Wichita, KS 67202